Preparation for the 53th Engadine Ski Marathon
From Friday, March 12 to Tuesday, 16, 2021
The Engadine Ski Marathon is the largest cross-country ski race in Switzerland and the second largest in the world. Around 13,000 participants from more than 60 nations will take part.
Haven’t you always wanted to participate in this unique marathon? Reserve our package and arrive on Friday. Prepare for the race and enjoy all of the comforts of the Waldhaus.
Diet plays an important role in preparing for the race. Besides the lavish breakfast buffet and a richly varied dinner, we serve a pasta dish on Saturday evening. After the exertions of the race, reward your body with a relaxing massage.
The package includes
- 4 overnight stays in a room category of your choice
- Half-pension with a variety of culinary delights from the Waldhaus kitchen
- 1 relaxing massage (50 min.)
- Free access to the Waldhaus Spa
- Free public transportation in the entire region (does not include cable cars)
4 nights from CHF 1188 per person