Preparation for the 54th Engadine Ski Marathon
From Thursday, March 7 to Monday, 11, 2024
The Engadine Ski Marathon is the largest cross-country ski race in Switzerland and the second largest in the world. Around 13,000 participants from more than 60 nations will take part.
Haven’t you always wanted to participate in this unique marathon? Reserve our package and arrive on Thursday. Prepare for the race and enjoy all of the comforts of the Waldhaus.
Diet plays an important role in preparing for the race. Besides the lavish breakfast buffet and a richly varied dinner, we serve a pasta dish on Saturday evening.
The package includes
- 4 overnight stays in a room category of your choice
- Half-pension with a variety of culinary delights from the Waldhaus kitchen
- * 1 relaxing massage (50 min.)
- Free access to the Waldhaus Spa
- Free public transportation in the entire region (does not include cable cars)
*We kindly ask to arrange the appointment for the massage in advance with our spa team.
T 41 81 832 64 90 or by e-mail
4 nights from CHF 1232 per person